Windows Systems Engineer
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company’s request and sole discretion.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 150 company with global headquarters in Denver – helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to continually innovate the “next big thing”. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2020 sales of over $30 billion.
Arrow Electronics has an excellent opportunity for a Windows Systems Engineer in our Centennial, CO location. This position will be primarily responsible for support and maintenance, performance monitoring and reporting, solutions design, and consulting for Arrow’s Hardware/Software infrastructure Systems. The ideal candidate is someone that has in-depth experience administering enterprise level systems, a strong desire to learn new skills and a knack for automation.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work on various system projects related to Windows, storage, and application support.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and projects/operational requirements
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of Systems Administration experience
- Experience administering Windows server environments including LAN\WAN architecture
- Experience installing, configuring, patching, upgrading, monitoring, and maintaining
- Experience with Windows Clusters
- Understanding of multi-tier application architecture and technologies (web servers, database servers, load balancers, etc.)
- Utilizing PowerShell as a server administration tool
- Experience administering environments hosting Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications
- Experience administering servers hosting SQL Server
Even Better If:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience administering RHEL environments
- Experience administering Sitecore environments
- Experience with SAN configuration and optimization
- Experience configuring and administering IIS
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 5 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
“Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company’s request and sole discretion.”
What We Offer At Arrow
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$91,600.00 – $121,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company’s request and sole discretion.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.