- 12:00AM – Finish
- Monday – Friday
Potential to earn over $1000 paid weekly!
Iowa City, Iowa
3rd Shift 12am until finish Monday-Friday
People want to work at Capstone because of our high-performance culture. We build strong relationships, challenge the status quo, work hard to deliver results, and pay it forward in our communities. Through transparency and open lines of communication, we do the right thing and deliver on our promises. Think you have what it takes?
Our Warehouse Associates load and unload both by hand and with equipment. Associates are paid by the truck. The harder you work, the more you earn!
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic, the work is fast paced and very physical
- Lift and carry a minimum of up to 25-75lbs, materials handled vary
- Prior warehouse and/or equipment experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate
- All candidates should be over the age of 18 and will have to undergo a pre-employment drug test and background check
Why You Should Work With Us
Our team fully embraces a high-performance culture, and the Capstone SCRIPT guides us through every decision we make. It inspires us to build strong relationships, challenge the status quo, work hard to deliver results, and pay it forward in our communities. Through transparency and open lines of communication, we do the right thing and deliver on our promises.
- Get paid weekly — Rewarding production pay — your output means earnings, the harder you work the more you can make
- Benefits — after 60 days of employment
- Career growth, Over 650 Sites nationally
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all our sites operate
- Paid Training, Safety Incentives
About The Company
Capstone is a North American supply chain solutions partner with more than 650 operating locations, 19,000 associates, and 60,000 carriers. We have capabilities in freight management, warehouse and distribution center support, last-mile delivery, supply chain analytics, and optimization, and more. Our integrated, end-to-end logistics solutions uniquely position us to help partners reduce warehousing and transportation costs.
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a “Critical Infrastructure Segment”. As a “critical infrastructure industry” worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work functions.