This position is responsible for assisting the Distribution Center management. General office duties related to distribution reporting administration, and shipping / receiving documentation and fulfillment are also part of this position.
- Release routes, print selection labels and organize by departure and commodity type
- Take store phone calls/orders and assist them with ad-ons, memos and outs
- Data Entry
- Monitor system information, notify supervisors of needed adjustments
- Customer service
- Prepare store mail for delivery
- Pick up selector scratches and buyer chases, create invoices, attach orders to routes, release and print labels
- Audit inbound receiving, print labels, reconcile and note overages shorts and damage and close out purchase orders
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Travel Required:No
- Specialized Knowledge : Pallet Jack experience preferred.
- Special Skills : Prefer candidates with experience in grocery selection. Ability to work the overnight shift and overtime is required.
- Physical abilities: :
- Other: :
Years Of Experience
- 0-2 : At least six months of warehouse experience. Pallet Jack experience preferred.
Attendance, General Equivalency Diploma – General Studies, High School Diploma – General Studies, Initiative, Productivity, Quality, Safety, Values
2nd Shift (United States of America)
Piggly Wiggly Midwest LLC
About Our Company
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Company: Piggly Wiggly Midwest LLC
Job Area: Warehouse Operations
Job Family: Operations
Job Type: Regular
Job Code: JC0142