Help Wisconsin Association of Free & Charitable Clinics, Inc assess the current state of their social media pages and gain actionable recommendations on how to improve presence and engagement.
The Mission of the Wisconsin Association of Free and Charitable Clinics is to support, strengthen and advocate for Wisconsin’s free and charitable clinics and their unique approach to serving their patients and their communities.
Fun Fact About Us
We are the only state association advocating and supporting FCCs in Wisconsin.
What You’ll Work On
- Profile & page setup assessment of whether relevant information and fields are filled
- Statistics on posts, engagement, and follower demographics
- Evaluation of strengths and weaknesses as well as recommendations to improve
WAFCC uses twitter, instagram, facebook, and linkedin. We try to post at minimum 3 days a week. some weeks we post every day other weeks we may post once. We are trying to identify areas to grow and find ways to create brand awareness through our social media channels.
- Social Media
- Background in social media, online marketing, or communications
- Deep understanding of social networking sites
- Experience working in online brand development a plus
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 5-10 hours over 1-3 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering