Help Teen Health to plan the logistics of their event, including run of show, tech requirements, and any additional needs.
Teen Health is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization engaged as “human potential advocates.” We work to encourage teens and young adults to reach their full potential in all areas of life. Initially, we are directly supporting individuals with autism, epilepsy, anxiety disorders and depression.
We also recognize benefits to be enjoyed from a healthy diet and lifestyle. To this end, and through partnering across the Natural Products Industry, we engage Non-Profits to bring healthy foods, snacks and supplements into communities.
Fun Fact About Us
This is an interesting opportunity to directly support multiple non-profits that work with individuals with disabilities- both in the US and Africa.
What You’ll Work On
- 3-5 one hour consulting sessions covering topics like run of show, tech requirements, menu planning, etc.
- Written summary and/or notes on plans and best practices for topics discussed (e.g., a document outlining the sequence timing, content, logistics, and programming for an upcoming event)
We are running multi-day cycling tours- with multiple segments- this year. We need a Project Manager to help coordinate these events. This involves organizing the travel plans, event marketing logistics, hotel stays, etc. Candidate will also work with our sponsors to facilitate co-branding of these events.
- Event Planning
- Project Management
- Experience in event planning
- Experience in project management
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 5-10 hours over 3-5 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering