Help Global Needy support make their email communications more efficient by setting them up with an email marketing software.
Our mission is to attack hunger food insecurity and subsidize medical needs of the poor around the world.
Fun Fact About Us
Our organization is a great place to work, we make our staff feel as the owner of the business as we jointly put smiles on the faces of the people we serve
What You’ll Work On
- Set up of Organization’s account in email marketing software (possible tools include Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor)
- Imported contact list into software with guidance on list cleaning & management
- Experience managing accounts in email marketing software(s)
- Experience importing and managing contacts
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-20 hours over 2-3 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering