Help Hospital Hospitality House of Saginaw express their voice and articulate their key messages with well-written and compelling marketing and communications materials.
Our mission at Hospital Hospitality House of Saginaw is to serve as a home away from home to out of town patients and families receiving medical care.
Fun Fact About Us
Our organization offers a unique service. We give patients and families the chance to be close to their loved ones in the hospital. Many of our guests come from all over Michigan, other states, and other countries.
What You’ll Work On
- Well-written and compelling copy for marketing or communication materials; examples include a brochure, blog post, one-pager/fact sheet, fundraising/promotional materials
- Messaging that is consistent with brand identity, public relations strategy and communications objectives
We currently have a website and brochure that I’d like to update the content on.
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Experience in copywriting, marketing, public relations, communications or journalism preferred
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 5-30 hours over 2-5 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering