Help Wisconsin Association of Free & Charitable Clinics, Inc express their key messages clearly and vibrantly with customized visual design details that complement the written content of their brochure.
The Mission of the Wisconsin Association of Free and Charitable Clinics is to support, strengthen and advocate for Wisconsin’s free and charitable clinics and their unique approach to serving their patients and their communities.
Fun Fact About Us
We are the only State Association supporting/advocating for Wisconsin’s 92 Free and Charitable Clinics.
What You’ll Work On
- Print-ready designed brochure template provided in a high-resolution format (jpeg, pdf, etc.)
- Collateral, to be used in conjunction with the Brochure Writing project, for new marketing materials
- Accurate, print-ready specifications
- Note: This project does not include printing
- Graphic Design
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Proficiency with design software such as Adobe’s Creative Cloud
- Working knowledge of standard printing specifications
- Portfolio design examples to share
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 15-30 hours over 2-6 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering