Antenna is seeking a highly creative and talented Visual Designer with a passion for building brands, creatively discovering business solutions, and designing modern website user experiences. This candidate will work in close collaboration with our Design Director as well as alongside graphic designers, project managers, strategists, and front-end developers to deliver UI/website design and branding projects from concept to delivery.
Antenna is a fast growing digital agency working with some of the most exciting companies in high-growth and high-impact markets that are bringing meaningful innovations, technologies, services, products and projects to life.
This candidate must have a strong portfolio of work that showcases their experience designing B2B or B2C corporate websites and be able to connect the dots between business goals, innovation and outstanding design.
Key Skills/ Experience Required:
- 3+ years experience working at a digital agency or similar environment with a focus on brand building and designing B2B or B2C corporate websites.
- Experience applying good UI/UX principles (certifications a bonus) and strong skill set in layout design, graphics development, typography, color and visual theories.
- Experience producing high-quality visual designs from concept to execution for responsive websites (mobile, tablet and desktop-friendly).
- Foundational understanding of HTML/CSS/JS in order to understand how designs translate into website experiences.
- Experience with prototyping tools and creating wireframes to inform clients on content, layout flow, interface and interaction before design.
- Experience working with teams and creating all aspects of a brand style guide (logo, color palette, typography, imagery, tone, etc).
- Experience designing with tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma in addition to proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with team members to execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off of projects.
- Strong communication skills to effectively translate the vision of the creative work to easily be digested by our client’s stakeholders.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and balancing excellent design work with timelines and budgets.
- General passion for a variety of design deliverables to be able to help out on other marketing collateral projects when needed such as slide decks, brochures, one-pagers, infographics, etc.
- Passionate about staying up-to-date with the latest digital design trends, techniques and technologies to continue to push the boundaries of our design work
- Experience with Invision, Zeplin and other collaboration tools.
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience designing with animations or interactivity and collaborating with developers to produce rich digital experiences
- Background in traditional art skills (drawing and painting) to be able to illustrate with digital media.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- 18 days PTO to start and company paid holidays
- Winter recess and summer Fridays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement 401(k) with matching
- Career development, training and mobility
- Flexible and friendly office culture
- Work from home policy
- Healthy snacks
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Commuter benefits
- Gym reimbursement
- Paid personal volunteer day and team volunteer day
- Office Dog!