Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Vice President of Software Development for a leading insurance company based on the East Coast. The Remote Vice President of Software Development will engage with business leaders and be the key point of contact for IT. The Remote Vice President of Software Development can be fully remote and will need to work EST hours.
Responsibilities for the Remote Vice President of Software Development:
- Provide support to software engineering managers, database specialists, developers, etc.
- Drive software development across multiple teams
- Ensure software development and data management objectives are met
- Provide ownership of the products within the domain, product increment development, delivery and support
Requirements for the Remote Vice President of Software Development:
- INSURANCE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Experience as a Software Developer or Software Engineer
- Experience with Digital Transformations or Modernizing Insurance Platforms
- Billing and Finance experience in the Insurance space is required
- Expertise in software development (techniques, processes, methods, and best practices)
- Knowledge of application test automation products, processes, and best practices
- Experience implementing greenfield or commercial off the shelf (COTS) applications
Compensation of the Remote Vice President of Software Development: $175,000 – $240,000 plus 20% bonus and a comprehensive benefits package