Position: Validation Specialist
Our candidate will have the exciting chance to work with a leading manufacturer of laboratory instruments for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
- Validation Services at customer site.
- Perform IQ / PM / OQ /MQ services on all instruments.
- Perform USP PQ / PVT on dissolution systems.
- Perform IQ / OQ / PM / PV for Agilent UV-Vis systems.
- Install instruments, Agilent systems, Fiber Optic systems and related peripheral devices.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor maintenance / repair service for all instruments.
- Product Improvement and new product development.
- Provide feedback to all departments for continuous improvement in the level of service and instrument performance.
- Provide customer feedback on existing instruments.
- Identify recurring problems and bring them to the attention of Management, Production, and Engineering teams.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- BA degree in engineering or sciences
- 2 years with lab experience
- 1 – 2 years troubleshooting equipment
- Experience using basic hand tools
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.