DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company, Google Cloud’s partner of the year , and an Amazon Web Services strategic partner. Our world-class cloud architects and cloud engineering support teams work hands-on, side-by-side with our customers to educate, mentor, and advise.
Our Cloud Management Platform (CMP) is a cutting-edge product that helps businesses improve their cloud operations, maintain the highest levels of operational security, analyze and manage cloud spending, achieve extraordinary cost savings, and efficiently govern their growing cloud infrastructure.
Our mission is to help businesses realize the full potential of the cloud without having to hire, reskill, or retask any personnel to handle the low-level details.
Want to join us?
This position is a unique opportunity to work on both coding and design in equal measure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of the CMP Design System and help us continue to develop and refine our best practices.
- Create and modify reusable React components that adhere to MUI best practices
- Sketch, wireframe and hi-fidelity prototype creation using Figma
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and help to ensure that excellent customer experience remains a primary area of competitive differentiation.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our customers, their priorities, goals, and how they use our products and services.
- Contribute to story definition and design work to ensure that user flows are intuitive, components are laid out logically and coherently, cognitive load is minimized, and web accessibility, usability, and inclusion are considered.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have prior experience working in the B2B SaaS industry, using some form of agile development.
- Be experienced with Figma, Figjam and Jira tooling.
- Be experienced with React, Redux, Typescript, SASS, HTML5, CSS3, the Google Material Design system, WCAC, and web usability.
- Be experienced with the creation, use, and maintenance of Design Systems (preferably using Storybook).
- Be familiar with AWS, GCP, or any other public cloud platform.
- Have the ability to learn the capabilities of our products, pick up challenging new technical concepts, and put that understanding to use, designing outstanding user experiences for users from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and be fluent in English to a professional standard (written and spoken).
- Be curious, eager to learn, quick to ask questions, and keen to develop and expand their existing professional competencies.
Sounds like you?
Great! Here’s a little more about us…
We’re a team of cloud professionals who love working with others to solve challenging technical problems. We are committed to personal development and enjoy sharing our knowledge and experience through any combination of blogging, training, public speaking, and open-source contributions.
Our core values guide us in creating a diverse team, a welcoming and supportive working environment, and a stellar employee experience with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are a remote-first company, and you can work from anywhere within the East Coast, USA. We’ve created a remote-first culture that thrives in a virtual environment, so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
We provide benefits and perks such as:
- Up to 100% paid health insurance
- Genuine unlimited PTO policy
- Maternity and paternity leave
- 401K matching
- Employee Stock Option Plan ( ESOP )
- Flexible working hours with a focus on maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- We encourage you to learn new skills and work on your professional development (and we will help cover the costs of courses, certifications, etc.)
- A generous starting allowance to help you upgrade your home office
Want to know more?
- Check out our live stats to learn more about how we support our customers.
- Read some real-world examples of the types of issues we solve.
- Visit our GitHub organization and browse some of the open-source tools we have developed along the way.