Gopuff is looking for Operations Associates (OAs) to join the operations team. Directly reporting to a Site Leader, OAs play an essential role at Gopuff that requires drive, perseverance, positivity, and enthusiasm for the challenge. You will accomplish a variety of operations responsibilities including picking, packing, receiving product, and working with our partner drivers. This is a temporary position with the opportunity to be converted to permanent employment based on tenure and performance.
Customers turn to Gopuff to provide their everyday essentials—day and night, rain or shine. We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers and risk takers who are ready to help us reshape the world of retail faster than ever before. And it doesn’t hurt if you like snacks.
- Pick and pack items for dispatch to customers
- Receive product from vendors, ensure physical count matches purchase order/invoice, and resolve discrepancies
- Manage inventory and re-shelving of canceled orders
- Clean and organize sales floor
- Manage waste and spoilage through strict compliance with FIFO practice
- Contact customer for substituted or out-of-stock items
- Handle, scan and move product in a safe and well-organized manner
- Stand, push, pull, squat, bend, reach and walk during shifts
- Use carts, pallet jacks, dollies and other equipment to move product
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Handle products that may contain tobacco, nicotine, and/or alcohol
- Work in freezer locations periodically throughout shifts
- Capability to walk several flights of steps periodically throughout the day
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Experience working in a restaurant or retail environment (preferred, not required)
- The ability to work a fluid schedule and be available during peak shifts (1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts)
- General working knowledge of basic web-based software applications (e.g. Google G-Suite)
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.