Gopuff is looking for a dedicated Kitchen Associate (Line Cook) to support all daily activities associated within our fresh food kitchens. Report to the Kitchen Manager and work out of our capsule kitchens alongside our sites, you will create an enjoyable experience for our customers by providing prompt service, and quality food while maintaining a clean and comfortable kitchen environment.
Customers turn to Gopuff to provide their everyday essentials—day and night, rain or shine. We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers and risk takers who are ready to help us reshape the world of retail faster than ever before. And it doesn’t hurt if you like snacks.
- Prepare quality beverages and food menu items for all customers by observing all recipes and presentation standards
- Ensure accuracy of all food and beverage packaged for delivery
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Receive and put away order/invoice, and resolve discrepancies when they do not match expiration requirements
- Maintain Kitchen Facility organization and standards to ensure resources can be accessed while managing waste and spoilage through mindful pouring and food preparation
- Prepare, package and stage/handoff orders
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years of food service and/or restaurant experience (preferred, not required)
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50lbs
- General working knowledge of basic web-based software applications (e.g. Google G-Suite)
- Stand and walk for the duration of an assigned shift
- Available to work flexible hours that may include mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and holidays
We care about our team and want to make sure you know what to expect:
- Handle, scan and move product in a safe and well-organized manner
- Stand, push, pull, squat, bend, reach and walk during shifts
- Use carts, pallet jacks, dollies and other equipment to move productLift up to 49 pounds
- Handle products that may contain tobacco, nicotine, and/or alcohol
- Work in freezer locations periodically throughout shifts
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.