Gopuff is seeking Beer Store Associates to join the operations team. We are looking for self-starting, motivated and committed individuals. In this customer facing role, you will execute a variety of responsibilities including picking, packing, receiving product, cleaning and interacting with our partner drivers and walk-in customers.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Experience working in a restaurant, retail or warehouse environment
- General working knowledge of basic web-based software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite)
- Strong work ethic, punctual, responsible and honest
- Must thrive in high-stress environments
- Effective communication skills
- Team oriented, works with and responds well to others
- Positive attitude, helpful and respectful
- Work with a fluid schedule and available during peak hours (5pm – 12am)
- Be able to lift up to 20 lbs. repetitively
- Receiving and Put away
- Picking and Packing
- Customer Service
- Warehouse Organization and Standards
- Receive product from vendors, ensuring physical count matches purchase order/invoice, and resolve discrepancies when they do not match
- Put away product to inventory locations
- Pick and pack items on a per order basis for dispatch to customers
- Ability to ensure accuracy of items picked/packed
- Properly stage orders in assigned bin locations
- Contact customer for substituted or out-of-stock items
- Amend order contents per confirmation of substitution
- Greet walk-in customers and fill their orders
- Clean and organize warehouse
- Conduct cycle counts to identify loss and improve in-stock position
- Re-shelve canceled orders promptly
- Manage waste and spoilage through strict compliance with ‘FIFO’ practices (First In, First Out)
- Ensure the Standards of Conduct policy is followed to provide a safe and inclusive work environment
- Assist General Manager and Shift Leads with all warehouse tasks when delegated
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.