Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Ascendion Inc., is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Duration: 18 Months
- Are you looking for an opportunity that thrives on your enthusiasm for gaming and your passion for writing and collaboration?
- Have you always dreamed about joining a world-class gaming studio since you were a kid?
- We are looking for a Technical Writer to drive project documentation, knowledge sharing, and organization across studios on collaborative documentation spaces.
Typical Day in the Role:
- Should know Confluence and know how to best organize the space.
- Help Tech Share team write/edit needed project documentation in a clear, concise, easily understandable manner
- Organize documentation in an intuitive manner
- Create documentation and knowledge sharing processes to maintain organization
- Align teams on and be advocate for knowledge sharing across studios
- Help research and push forward sharing initiatives or solutions to current pain points
- Experience in tech or tech-adjacent field
- Proven ability to understand and write technical documentation; writing sample requested
- Experience with Confluence, Atlassian products, and ADO
- Confluence wizard
- Prior experience managing and organizing large amounts of documentation
- Proficiency in extracting, transforming, and analyzing large data sets using SQL or KQL
- Experience in designing and developing visualization solutions using Power BI, Tableau, or equivalent enterprise data visualization software