Is it time to explore new challenges in your career?
Do you have proven management experience leading a team of associates?
We are currently hiring people managers to lead remote teams in both our Financial Sales and Service Functions. These new managers will oversee teams in Planning & Advice (Sales) or Client Service.
The Purpose of Your Role
As a Client Service Leader, you’ll work to develop a team of associates to listen, and act with empathy and understand the clients’ long-term goals. You will have the unique opportunity of building and developing a group of series 7 licensed associates within our Satellite Regional Center. Working remotely, you will lead, coach, and develop the team to drive exceptional customer experiences and build lifetime relationships with our customers while providing expert investment guidance.
As a Planning & Advice Leader, your associates will achieve success through relationships built on effective planning and advice. You will lead, coach, and develop and build lifetime relationships with our customers through financial planning and investment guidance, enabling your team to drive outstanding planning and retention results.
With a focus on employee development and collaboration, as a Team Leader, you’ll have the resources at your disposal to succeed on each count.
The location of this remote position is flexible, within a 100 mile proximity to one of the locations listed below.
New York, NY
New Haven, CT
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Proven leadership experience
- Previous management experience in financial services
- Series 7 and 66 or 63/65 as well as the 9/10 licenses are required.
The Skills You Bring
- Your outstanding mentoring and leadership skills, and ability to empower associates to grow and develop
- Your ability to identify, recruit, and hire external talent and build your team virtually
- Your ability to lead, coach, and develop associates remotely
- Your knowledge of financial products, guidance, and solutions
- Your ability to partner with peers locally and nationally to maintain a culture of collaboration, success and reward
- Your experience with regulatory and compliance practices and rules
Our Investments in You
See For Yourself And Learn More About Our Benefits Offerings
We believe it is important to approach life holistically. Our benefit programs are designed to assist you and your loved ones strike the perfect balance. Sound too good to be true.
We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a stable base salary, to recognize associate achievements
Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments
The Value You Deliver
- Coaching and developing a team of associates to deliver an outstanding experience to our clients
- Enabling your team to drive outstanding client service interactions/ results
- Protecting the Fidelity brand through active supervision of associate interactions and transactions
- Building and influencing a collaborative, competitive, and inspiring culture for a remote team
- Partnering with associates to build personalized plans that support their development towards career goals
- Ability to inspire associates to deliver their best
- Reviewing salesforce dashboards to stay up to date on associate execution of tasks
We believe in being #Different Together
Fidelity’s nine affinity groups are self-organized groups of employees with common interests in areas such as race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation, or who share similar interests based on similar sets of experiences such as military service, women’s leadership or environmental sustainability, who come together to create a positive, inclusive workplace for all employees.
We continuously strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences.
Series 07 – FINRA, Series 09 – FINRA, Series 10 – FINRA, Series 66 – FINRA
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working.”
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.