Who are we and why should you join us?
- We help people change their lives. BetterHelp is the world’s largest therapy service. We set out on a mission to provide everyone with easy, affordable, and private access to professional counseling: anytime, anywhere. To date, our network of over 20,000 licensed, accredited, and board-certified therapists have assisted more than 1,000,000 people. Every month, our secure website and mobile app facilitate over 5,000,000 messages, chats, voice calls, and video sessions that help people face life’s challenges.
- We’re taking mental healthcare to the next level. We combine clinical care, cutting-edge technology and data-driven product development to constantly learn, iterate, and improve. We are relentless in our pursuit of better, always questioning the status quo and discovering new ways to get things done and serve our members.
- We are a community that grows together – both professionally and personally. Even with our exponential growth, our team is kept agile and nimble, allowing you to have a huge impact and carve your own path from day one. We invest in our team’s well-being and professional development because we know that business and individual growth go hand-in-hand. You will move fast, remain flexible, and be challenged every day. Join us!
What are we looking for?
BetterHelp is looking for a Team Lead of Remote Advocates for Member Success who will manage a remote team that is driven to support our conversion and retention efforts.
What will you do?
- You will lead and inspire 12-15 team members from across the U.S
- You will contribute to various team initiatives, including Service Recovery, internal Quality Review and handle specialized. interactions as assigned.
- You will respond to a minimum of 200 member inquiries per week to stay informed and ignite further change .
- Work schedule determined by business need, weekend day may be required.
Defined Success KPIs
Performance for this role will be assessed by the following:
- 100% Completion of Service Recovery Review and necessary outreach to win back member trust.
- 100% Completion of assigned internal Quality Review for training purposes.
- 100% Completion of 10 internal Quality Review Evaluations, per team member, per week.
- Achieve a team RES (Retention Effort Score) of 90%.
What will you NOT do?
- You will NOT worry about “runway”, “cash left”, or “how much time we have until the next round”. We have the startup DNA but we’re fully backed and funded, all the way to success.
- You will NOT be confined to your “job”. You will get involved in product, marketing, business strategy, and almost everything we do.
- You will NOT be bogged down by office politics, ego, or bad attitude. Only positive, pleasure-to-work-with people are allowed here!
- You will NOT get yourself burned out. We work hard but we believe in maintaining a sustainable work/life balance. Really.
- One year experience of leading a team of 15+.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- Solution-oriented, positively engaged to create a better experience for members and team members.
- Competitive salary & equity compensation
- Excellent health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Ridiculous perks program
- Office in the heart of downtown Mountain View, a three-minute walk from Caltrain
- Commuter benefits, FSA accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Programs
- Building something that matters – loved by the people and admired by the press
- Any piece of hardware or software that will make you happy and productive
- Awesome people to work with
- Nothing to slow you down
- Helping people live a better life, every day
At BetterHelp we thrive on difference and individuality, and as part of the Teladoc Health family, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sex, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status, parental status, disability, or Veteran status.