Our human resources teams partner with the innovators driving DISH’s unique brand of creative ambition. From identifying and developing the company’s deep pool of talent to negotiating the evolving legal landscape, our employees across HR bring their kind of invention to effect positive change across the company and their careers.
What You Will Be Doing
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The future is now at DISH, and the Corporate Recruiting Talent Acquisition team is in the midst of it all. We seek a passionate Talent Acquisition Associate with a high desire to learn, who, like the rest of our dynamic team, does whatever it takes to deliver a best-in-class candidate experience. If you are interested in recruiting, this is a great opportunity. In this role, you will be ensuring candidates have a fantastic experience throughout the recruiting process. If you are organized, detail-oriented, and enjoy being part of a team, we’d love to talk!
Day-to-day Job Responsibilities
- Input into the overall hiring strategy of the organization
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Form close relationships with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn, Indeed, and other professional networks
- Identify and refine the most suitable talent from the candidate pool
Skills, Experience And Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year College or University, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 0 -1+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with strong attention to detail and accuracy within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high focus on attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Suite, additional experience with applicant tracking systems a plus
- Professionalism and strict confidentiality required
Compensation: $57,400.00/Year – $82,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.