Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides systems security services administration to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of national security systems.
- Utilises traditional systems administration skills, such as:
- Installing, updating, troubleshooting, and maintaining systems
- Utilises security administration, such as:
- Applies application and operating system hardening techniques to servers, workstations, virtual machines, and network components
- Conducts vulnerability scans using a combination of COTS and GOTS toolkit
- Assesses the level of risk and develops and/or recommends appropriate mitigation
Minimum Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) or appropriate work experience
- Six (6) years or more of Airborne Intelligence / Surveillance Systems integration, operation, and testing
- Must have Top Secret/SCI clearance, a CI polygraph, and be an IAT Level II at a minimum, or obtain within six (6) months of hire
- Civilian Project Specialist (CPS) flight clearance to be obtained within six (6) months of hire and maintained annually thereafter
- Must have experience with P8 QRC systems to include:
- Common Data Link family of systems
- Link 16 radio and host processors
- Tactical Targeting Network Technology (TTNT) radio system
- JTT/IBS family of radios
- OSRVT data link terminals
- SINGCARS (ASIP and ESIP)
- HARRIS HF/VHF/UHF Radios systems
- INMARSAT Terminals
- VIASAT BLOS terminals
- Friendly Force Tracking equipment
- DRT software defined radios
- Mesh network family of radio systems
SRC IS A CONTRACTOR FOR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, THIS POSITION WILL REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AS WELL AS, A U.S. GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE AT THE TOP SECRET / SCI with CI POLY LEVEL
All Federal contractor employees may still be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, regardless of work location (including work from home), except for those employees that work only in foreign countries. Full vaccination status is achieved two weeks after the final vaccine dose. This requirement does permit employees to request reasonable accommodations for medical or seriously-held religious reasons.
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology and engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. For positions requiring a security clearance, selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We strongly believe in the abundance of differences among individuals. We value different points of view and appreciate diverse perspectives. We truly believe this is what makes our organization inclusive and more responsive to the needs of our diverse customers.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Scientific Research Corporation endeavors to make www.scires.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.