At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About The Role…
HashiCorp is looking for a high-caliber professional to help administer Zendesk and related integrations. This is a great opportunity to work in a small team and have a direct impact on HashiCorp’s fast growing business. This highly visible position will be an integral part of Support Operations. You are a fit if you thrive in a fast-paced culture that values essential communication, collaboration, and results. You are a self-motivated, detailed individual with an eye for automation, process improvement, and problem solving.
This person will be an expert in running the Zendesk Support Suite, with high confidence and experience with automation, logic, operations, and integrations tooling.
In this role you can expect to be…
- Continuously improving processes, policies, and tools for tasks performed by Support Engineers. This includes creating and maintaining automation to support customer ticket flow for Support Engineers.
- Working with Sales Operations to ensure integrations between the two teams are running smoothly and correctly.
- Manage all plugins, automations, triggers and suggest improvements as needed.
- Auditing existing logic, macros, views, and user roles and permissions for consistency and scalability.
- Auditing and baselining accounts for security, licensing adherence, and cost efficiency.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- At least 4 years of Zendesk Admin experience
- Zendesk administration – triggers, automations, macros etc.
- Zendesk Integrations with Salesforce, Zapier, Slack, Google Suite
- Zendesk apps/plugins like Jira, Pagerduty, Knowledge Capture.
- Zendesk Explore queries and Dashboards
- Creating Zendesk sidebar apps utilizing ZAT
- Experience developing and maintaining Zendesk Support site
- ZenDesk Administrator Certification preferred.
- Exposure to Liquid Code a must
- Coding experience interfacing with multiple systems via API is preferred
- Experience in or with Support and Support Operations
- Administrative experience with PagerDuty is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills — technical writing experience a plus
- Well-organized, excellent work ethic, attention to detail, and self-starting
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving urgent, high-visibility technical problems
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Technical Writing, or equivalent professional experience is a plus
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.