Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About The Role
We are passionate about building a world-class marketing team, as we believe that exceptionally talented people are the key to delivering a great customer experience at every turn. Working alongside our team of brilliant and experienced individuals, you will be provided an invaluable opportunity for growth.
We are seeking a tenacious Marketing Manager, Engagement Lifecycle team member to join our Community Marketing team, who loves evangelizing a disruptive, new marketing community and wants to be part of a powerhouse, growing, hard-working team. Our team is dedicated to cultivating personal and professional development by creating a culture of transparency, creativity, innovation, passion, learning, and winning.
You LOVE building community and connections. You are passionate about inspiring advocates to a cause and community and building the infrastructure to do so successfully.
You are curious and crave excellent experiences. You are constantly asking questions and have a strong desire to understand the “whys” of your environment and are always seeking out ways to make experiences better for members.
You are analytical and detail-oriented. You are determined to produce the utmost quality results and don’t miss a beat.
You are a STRONG writer. You have a natural aptitude for eloquently, yet concisely, conveying a message.
You are agile and embrace change. You see opportunity in uncertainty and thrive when thinking on your feet.
You are a motivated self-starter. You understand what it takes to build trust and follow-up in a credible and timely manner.
You are a team player. You are always looking out for others and believe that everyone should be aligned with the vision of the company.
You are results-driven. You are always striving to reach and exceed goals in order to continuously push the team to success.
You are looking to become a part of a world-class team. You want to make an impact and become part of a team where you can grow within the company by being rewarded and recognized based on your performance.
What You’ll Do
- Determine strategies and marketing campaigns that will improve community engagement, retention, and overall health of our audience segments.
- Determine opportunities to target audiences based on business or content initiatives that could attract new members or deepen community membership engagement.
- Identify growth opportunities for marketing investments or content expansion that will drive engagement and retention.
- Manage from start to finish the community website from conceptualize to production on time and on budget.
- Measure community engagement success by reporting on monthly and quarterly metrics and identify key insights and opportunities for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest sales enablement topics and best practices to help deliver world-class expertise to the industry.
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing or community management
- Demonstrated success in building multi-channel engagement initiatives for online communities
- Results-driven with a track record of measuring and delivering community and engagement growth
- Innovative thinker with the ability to execute creative community engagement programs
- Requires a strong knowledge of marketing/sales technologies including: Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo, and WordPress
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing skills, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in high growth, innovative and fast-paced environments
- Ambitious and a self-starter, team player, and comfortable in ambiguity
- Ability to manage end-to-end projects across cross functional teams within an organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Competitive compensation and equity
Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
Company social events throughout the year
Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
Free catered Friday lunches
Great views of the city and Puget Sound
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
An environment that enables you to do your best work
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don’t rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.