At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us be the best Cloud services provider in the industry, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources team as a Sr. HR Leader supporting critical engineering service teams.
Successful Candidates Will Also Demonstrate
The Sr. HR Leader is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our Amazon Web Services Platform organization. Based in Seattle, this role will be a part of a fun, passionate and dynamic HR and business team and requires strong team collaboration. This role is critical in leading teams to define and execute our people initiatives that will have the highest level of business impact.
- The ability to understand the people implications of business goals and design organization-wide talent plans that help scale the business through people.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Experience facilitating change management within a rapid and complex changing work environment.
- Ability to interface, coach and mentor at the most senior levels in the organization while staying close to organizational health at all levels.
- Skilled at facilitating senior leader talent reviews to effectively calibrate performance, promotions and support the development and retention of a diverse workforce.
- Ability to think big but also not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves.”
- Strong solutions focus and comfort working in a sometimes ambiguous environment which demands high-impact deliverables.
- Experience leading HRBPs and ability to influence broader HR team members without direct authority to drive the people agenda.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors Degree required in Human Resources Management or related field (or equivalent).
- +12 years of experience in progressive HR leadership roles with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management, including employee relations, talent development, performance management and compensation.
- +2 years HR experience in a high tech environment.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
- Able to travel domestically and globally, as needed.
- +4 years HR experience in a high tech environment.
- Experience assessing, onboarding and developing executive talent.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1618124