FPGA Design Engineer where many have tried and failed, in creating a high precision and fast control system for industrial machines such as EDM, Milling Center, Metal 3D Printing Machine. Sodick America is one of the very few that have disrupted the market and now dominates its industry. We are a 20+ employee R&D team in San Jose, CA. So we are like a start-up, however with financial stability and involved support from our HQ with a 4,000 employee strong very international organization. Now, we want to accelerate and broaden this success by looking to hire a Talented and Driven Engineer to join our innovative team in a long-term and full-time capacity on-site in San Jose, CA. This position requires entry level knowledge of FPGA and Software-Hardware Co-Verification, excellent communication skills, as well as being a team player.
Responsibilities and Duties
- FPGA Design (Xilinx, Microsemi, Intel)
- Software development for SoC FPGA
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years professional experiences in FPGA design (not including educational experiences)
- Design and verification of FPGAs.
- Architect, document, code, verify, lab test on logic implemented in FPGAs.
- Experience with the full life cycle of FPGA development from architecture through product release and sustaining.
- Control system / Networking knowledge is a BIG PLUS.
- MS degree in EE/CE or equivalent.
- Medical insurance coverage
- Paid (Sick/Vacation) leaves
- Commute allowance
- Company Outing
Job Types: Full-time, Internship (long term)