Veho is a technology-driven shipping company that enables personalized next-day package delivery, extending partner brand value. Veho brand partners have seen a 20% increase in customer repurchase, 40% increase in customer lifetime value, and 8% rise in net promoter score.
Veho gives package recipients greater insight and control, letting them know when they will receive their package, when drivers are en route, and enables real-time rescheduling, address changes, and personal delivery instructions. Veho’s technology matches demand for package delivery with a network of qualified crowdsourced driver partners, ensuring every package is delivered on time and correctly.
The concept for Veho started as a school project while co-founder Itamar Zur attended Harvard Business School. Zur constantly experienced issues receiving packages – from getting the dreaded “we missed you” note, to stolen packages. He set out to fix the problem so many customers and brands face.
Today, Veho’s robust technology platform provides customers and e-commerce brands with an unparalleled shipping experience, an industry record 99.9% average on-time performance for next-day delivery and an average 4.9-star customer rating.
The world-class support we provide to drivers and customers is at the heart of the Veho experience. This senior leadership role will lead our Support function that directly impacts our ability to deliver on our 99.9% on-time performance and 4.9/5 customer satisfaction. You will achieve this through ensuring high-quality, emotionally intelligent, and hyper-efficient support, and continuing to build and motivate a team of leaders and frontline teammates who empathize with problems that our community faces every day. This role requires a star leader who can understand Veho’s operations, adapt to our evolving business, and solve problems in a way that turns our community members into passionate evangelists.
You will be responsible for leading and evolving our Support strategy, including all frontline support for end customers and driver partners, and developing a loud voice of the community within the company that drives defect elimination prioritized by the largest community pain points.
- Create and maintain an operational philosophy that drives a relentless focus on defect elimination, provides helpful, intuitive, and smart self-help and automation services, and delivers an efficient and optimized human interaction with bar-raising quality, efficiency and cost.
- Continue to refine the analytics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) used to evaluate Support (both holistically and at the individual level) and establish team goals and priorities.
- Manage potential vendor procurement activities, due diligence, location selection, commercial terms and negotiation, incentive models, risk and compliance protocols, service delivery, and relationship management.
- Own the support tools and systems strategy, including training and knowledge management, workforce management, customer and driver partner relationship management, contact routing, program management, trust and safety, and quality assurance.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure Support operations achieve or exceed organizational goals and provide solutions that work in concert with other teams’ efforts
- Provide thought leadership, mentorship, and coaching to help develop and grow the next generation of leaders across Veho. Contribute to the growth, improvement, and innovation of Support.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations, or related field.
- 8+ years of business leadership experience, with progressively more senior leadership roles.
- Strong empathetic leadership skills, with demonstrated success in hiring, developing and promoting top talent, building a culture that prioritizes diversity, equity, and inclusion and having an unapologetic focus on employee well-being and engagement.
- 4+ years of experience in strategic planning and direct management of large-scale contact center operations in a mixed internal/outsourced, virtual/physical, and hourly/salary environment.
- Strong analytical capabilities with a passion for leveraging data to help inform decisions.
- Extensive experience with a variety of support delivery models.
- Comfortable working at the senior executive level and in a matrixed organization, with proven ability to influence and drive consensus across a complex stakeholder network.
- Exhibit excellent judgment and high standards for results.
- Deep strategic thinker, but can stay on top of tactical execution
- Passion for invention; expect and require innovation from the team(s).
- Strong experience directly managing operations with accountability for frontline teams and daily operational KPIs.
Location and Travel: Based anywhere in the United States. Minimal travel initially, increasing to 30% travel with both domestic and international components.
We feel passionate about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary as well as company stock options.
The starting salary for this role is $60,000. The actual salary is dependent upon many factors, such as education, experience, and skills. The pay range is subject to the discretion of the Company.
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time. Applicants must be able to understand and effectively communicate orally and in writing with all parties regarding work matters, which are generally conducted in English. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.