LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. So it’s no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
This position can be remote, offering you the flexibility to work out of your home full-time. You’ll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. If you are traveling to the area, we invite you to take advantage of our space if you would like to work in an office environment.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged – regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are .
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity, and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page .
What You’ll Do
LogicMonitor is disrupting the observability market and changing the way businesses take disparate sources of data and turn it into action. We are already a leader in this space – and we started by solving the hardest, most complicated problem first. With roots in the IT Infrastructure Monitoring space, we are on an evolutionary journey heading toward what’s next – unified observability. Our platform enables enterprise resiliency through data insights from the infrastructure, network, and application.
As we enter this next phase of growth, we are in search of an Sr. Account Executive I, Enterprise. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of an organization with an outstanding product, operation and culture. Bring your experience as an Account Executive, that has sold at the Enterprise level to a growing sales team. With large territories, with equitable Total Addressable Markets (TAMs), and a well-resourced sales support engine, this role provides plenty of opportunity to make your mark at LogicMonitor.
Here’s a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Meet with IT personnel and other key stakeholders
- Utilize a solution sales approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Institute IT performance monitoring and SaaS-based Enterprise solutions
- Identify and close both short and longer sales cycle opportunities while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Prioritize opportunities and apply and manage appropriate resources
- Close both net new accounts and grow existing accounts
- Track all customer details including use-case, time frames, success criteria, red flags and forecasting in Salesforce
- Meet and exceed pipeline and revenue targets
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- 7+ years of B2B technology sales experience
- 2+ years of Enterprise software sales experience
- Ability to simply articulate complex technologies
- Ability to develop C-level relationships within Fortune 1000 companies
- Success closing net new accounts while working with with existing accounts
- Familiarity with the MEDDPICC sales methodology is a plus