Caesars Sportsbook, the leading sports betting company in the country, is seeking a Specialty Markets Coordinator who loves all sports, is full of ideas, and can thrive in a start-up environment. You would assist in developing and executing regionally specific Boosts to support the growth and retention of Caesars Sportsbook bettors. Two exciting opportunities one is first shift and the other is 4:00pm-12:00am EST / 1:00pm-9:00pm PT. Be a part of a great and growing team!
What You Will Do
Work with the Digital Sportsbook Operations & Trading teams to create and analyze unique sports betting markets across all digital gaming platforms. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the ideation process to create relevant and timely sports betting markets across all digital gaming domains
- National narrative markets in line with the latest sports news
- Localized, state-specific markets to attract casual fans from each state
- Coordinate with Trading team on event creation process
- Multiple daily emails that require research, content creation and verification
- Work with Trading to ensure manual price updates occur as traditional markets move
- Perform data analysis on the performance of specialty markets in coordination with the Operations & Business Intelligence teams
- Assist in the creation of manual & automated reporting features
- Support Digital Publishing team with content management related to specialty markets
- Communicate with Marketing & other departments to ensure efficient messaging process for specialty markets
What You Will Need
- 2+ years of digital gaming or media experience; ideally gained with a sportsbook/DFS operator, sports media company or similar industry
- Understand the needs of digital sports betting customers and common sports fans
- Sports news connoisseur who can identify content opportunities related to trending news
- Superb communication, organizational, operational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evolve data insights within the role to produce more data-driven decisions and presentations
- Track record of working with cross-functional teams, including Operations & Marketing
- Ability to work a schedule consisting predominantly of nights and/or weekends
Job Specific Skills
- Data analysis background with Google Analytics, Power BI, Tableau or other dashboard/filter tools
- Ability to present data cleanly via presentation tools
- Advanced Excel experience
- Task/Process Management Tools (Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Understanding of sports betting odds and pricing process for market creation
- Trading experience a plus, but not required
Other Minimum Qualifications
- Ambition. Proactively seeks opportunities to learn & grow.
- Initiative. Acts and thinks beyond tasks to accomplish goals.
- Team Focused. Ensures understanding, cooperation and consistency within and between departments. Encourages collaboration and proactively builds rapport with others. Is easy to approach and talk to.
- Self-Awareness. Genuine understanding of personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Environmental Radar. Understands how to get things done and when to involve others in decisions.
- Business Intelligence. Understands how our organization works. Demonstrates an understanding of the key business metrics in his/her world.
- Problem finding. Routinely looks to improve services, processes, and strategies.
- Creativity. Takes advantage of difficult or unusual situations to develop unique approaches and useful
- Professionalism. Maintains composure amid challenges; develops, applies, and adheres to standard operating procedures.
- Functional Knowledge/Skills. Has the knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Effectiveness. Effectively manages work and resources to meet timelines and goals amid competing priorities. Consistently demonstrates organization and time management skills.
- Communication: Prepares clear, concise, and well-organized written and verbal communications. Demonstrates active listening. Provides timely and consistent follow-up.
Essential Job Functions
- Fast paced environment, multiple tasks to be handled under time constraint.
- Must be able to handle a heavy business volume, and sensitive situations relating to team member and guest problems, in a timely manner.
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects, and not be frustrated by changing priorities and unforeseen obstacles to achieving objectives.
- Respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must have manual dexterity to operate all office equipment.
- Must be able to maneuver around office and property.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to lift and carry 10 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at a desk/counter when performing functions of the job.
More on William Hill US…
William Hill US, now part of Caesars Entertainment, currently operates sports betting in 18 US jurisdictions, an industry-leading 13 of which offer online sports betting. The combined companies have operations in The Bahamas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, and West Virginia. William Hill US is the licensed sports betting provider for numerous casinos in Mississippi and New Mexico and is the exclusive risk manager for the Delaware and Rhode Island sports lotteries. The combined companies have numerous league partnerships, including MLB, NBA, NHL, and NFL, as well as national media partnerships with CBS Sports and ESPN. Marking a major milestone in American sports history, William Hill US opened the William Hill Sportsbook at Monumental Sports & Entertainment’s Capital One Arena in May 2021, becoming the first ever sports betting venue to open within a US professional sports facility.
William Hill provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil union/domestic partnership status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. William Hill complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.