? Engineering Manager (EdTech)?
?United States (Remote)?
Our client is a High Schools and Higher Education student admissions platform that connects students, high schools and colleges for a better admissions experience.
They are looking for an Engineering Manager to come in and further develop their B2C interface and take their customer portfolio to the next level.
- Define the direction of growth of the engineering team and determine goals and KPI’s are in line with this.
- Develop standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards and safety regulations are met and consistent.
- Lead and scale an engineering organisation, contributing to recruitment activities and training as well as mentoring.
- Demonstrate strong foundations in coding principles.
- Collaboration with Product and Design Management.
- Experience in the EdTech/e-learning industries
- At least 10+ years of engineering experience. Ideally at least 5 years in a similar level position at an engineering department
- Good understanding of agile management methodologies
- BSc/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Experience of hands-on coding ability
- Experience in scaling up a team in the EdTech space.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Competitive Salary and equity
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Completely remote
- 2 weeks parental and 4 weeks maternity leave
- Team Events & Happy Hours (virtual and in-person)
? Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button
⚡ Storm6 is a specialist EdTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at storm6.io and follow the Storm6 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel