Are you looking to grow with a company? Are you looking for a team with great collaborative culture? Here at New American Funding, we value culture and team dynamics that will be able to help you advance in your career, while you explore all the different technologies we offer here. Our developers focus on developing our New American Funding web technology solutions, and mobile applications. By having a clear understanding of product requests, collaborating with our product team and designers, and provide solutions to our business problems, this role will provide insights in our development efforts. We’re expecting this candidate to be able to make independent decisions, and use their creativity to solve different problems, and most important of all, have fun with the team here!
Starting at $130k
- Develop web & mobile applications based on business requirements.
- Develop & maintain API’s for our service architecture.
- Lead on architecture and solutions implementations
- Mentor fellow software developers
- Actively engage in scrum ceremonies & development processes
- Understand requirements & proactively ask questions to product team.
- Be able to work both independently and as a team.
- Takes initiative to respond to all team messages, comments, and emails to ensure that development continues to move forward.
- Maintain a positive and excited attitude.
- Learn new skill sets that pertain to our technology needs.
- Collaborate with other developers.
- Expectations are not limited to the above
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Understanding N-tier architecture
- Excellent presentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Have a team mindset and the right attitude.
- Understanding of various design patterns.
Work Authorization : Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Other Duties : This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Physical Demands : The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]