Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – North or South America (Time Zone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $40 – $75/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Short term
- React Native
Nice to Have:
- Tailwind CSS
- Looking for a candidate who loves building great products and who displays radical ownership.
- Asks clarifying questions and communicates early and often to unblock themselves.
- Ideally has a good or great design eye and is capable of delivering pixel-perfect frontend products based off of the Figma design files.
What you’ll be working on
You’ll be working directly with the CTO/co-founder to deliver the v1 mobile inspection application and web dashboard.
Specifically, you will be working on:
- Mobile application (react native)
- Web application (React / Next.js)
- Various cloud based functions (node.js functions deployed to Firebase)
First 3 deliverables:
- Deliver the v1 mobile inspection application (our client already has a beta MVP version with limited functionality)
- Deliver the v1 web application (they already have a beta MVP version with limited functionality)
- Help create proper development & staging environments across the applications
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.