*Must be able to work PST hours*
New American Funding is looking for a talented C# .Net Core Developer to work in conjunction with our Lending Solutions department to fulfill ongoing systems development. Primary responsibilities include improving existing API’s, as well as taking ownership of new projects as directed by the Lending Solutions department from design to build.
- Develop C# .NET Core applications and API’s integrating with current platform based on business requirements.
- Work with Stakeholders (designers, managers, etc.) to develop new and update existing API’s and applications.
- Updating existing Applications and workflows.
- Understand and utilize multitier architecture.
- Communicate with colleagues within the company from many different departments on projects and develop good working relationships.
- Develop solutions from user stories by required date using existing architecture and coding standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum 3+ years w orking as an Advanced/ Senior Software Developer, preferably working with Mortgage Loan Origination Software Encompass 360.
- Experience using .Net Technologies such as C#, ASP.Net Core, SQL, .Net core, LINQ, EF Core.
- Experience with Azure App Services, Functions, SQL Managed Instances, etc.
- Experience writing secure and scalable code.
- Experience in developing and maintaining complex applications.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Experience with building responsive websites.
- Experience with the development of web services.
- Experience with Encompass.
Other Duties: This job may require frequent sitting or standing for long periods of time. This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.