Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the conditions of visibility for both drivers and passengers!
Coordinate and manage the plant SIOP (Sales, Inventory and Operations planning) monthly process, and the plant MPS (Master production Scheduling) weekly process.
Ensure MPS is realistic and consistent with customers’ orders, plant objectives and capacities.
Manage the load of the plant and propose resource allocations regarding customer demands.
Coordinate And Manage The Plant SIOP And MPS Process
- Lead the plant monthly SIOP meeting and the weekly MPS meeting.
- Manage, define and review the master production schedules for all end items to reach plant objectives (Delivery performance and inventory level required).
- Lead MPS and SIOP process at plant level by consolidating data from different departments and identify internal and external bottlenecks.
- Improve constantly the SIOP and MPS processes.
- Ensure the respect of SIOP and MPS procedures and maintain them at the best level.
Ensure MPS is realistic and consistent with customers’ orders, plant objectives and capacities:
- Ensure the feasibility of plant MPS regarding actual and external capacities.
- Ensure the plant resource plan is consistent with the SIOP and modify APU’s MPS if necessary.
- Ensure the plant industrial objectives by optimizing resources and inventory level.
- Measure the daily production achievement vs the MPS for each product family and the demand plan accuracy.
- Propose action plan to improve the MPS service rate level.
Manage the load of the plant and propose resource allocations regarding customer demands:
- Manage bottlenecks issues by coordinating actions with customers and critical resources (suppliers, production).
Lets Talk About You…
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience in lieu of education
- Minimum of 2 years experience in supply chain management
- Experience with MRP required, experience with SAP preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and / or Google Workspace; advanced excel skills
As the crossroads of mid-America, Seymour enjoys the finest of both worlds… a community of 20,000 where the comfort of John Mellencamp’s small town is valued, and within one hour of the amenities of two of the largest cities in the Midwest, Indianapolis and Louisville. There are a wide variety of community and family oriented activities year-round. Strong business community with a strong industrial base, retail growth and service sector expansion that makes Seymour a great place to live and grow a business.
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionizing the automobile: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility. Revolutions that Valeo has anticipated and that are today synonymous with great career opportunities, including abroad! At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and the energy of its talents. Would you like to live new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees in 33 countries!
4BR Lighting Systems NORTH AMERICA
24/05/2022, 6:23:25 PM