Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Techwave Consulting Inc, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
The ServiceNow Technical Delivery Manager is responsible for the delivery of the development efforts of technology solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform. They oversee the application delivery services, planning, development, and deployment strategy, including defining the goals and timelines for ServiceNow enhancements and projects. Participate in client meetings, development of requirements and specifications. Assign resources to development efforts and monitor progress. They monitor problems, provide solutions, and implement changes as necessary to ensure development and release timelines are followed. Regularly reports progress to the stakeholders; manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance.
Please note this role will be fully remote and long term contract.
- Manage the delivery of technical solution/services leveraging ServiceNow to the user community from a functional perspective
- Manage delivery team resources (offshore and onsite) in terms of resource planning and the prioritization of workload
- Manage stakeholders of the ServiceNow solution, with a particular focus on functional capabilities, technical integration, and/or dependent applications
- Provide ServiceNow architecture, technical know-how, design, development guidance and project management responsibilities that delivers on consulting, planning, development and support of defined services and applications on the ServiceNow platform
Oversee a development team of onsite and offshore, including contingent workers, for the purpose of delivering ServiceNow solution and services and meeting designated analysis, operational or development objectives using Agile methodologies.
- Minimum of 10 years of recent experience with ServiceNow platform implementation and/or support, using industry standard best practices
- Either of the following ServiceNow certifications preferred
- Certified Implementation Specialist
- Certified System Administrator
- Certified Application Specialist
- Certified Application Developer
- Strong ServiceNow architecture and development experience with good awareness of ServiceNow products and technology
- Demonstrated experience implementing ServiceNow projects using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Demostrated hands-on knowledge on CSM, App Engine, SPM, Portal Technologies is preferred.
- Must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high-performance teams in both offshore/onsite setting to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork.
- Prior experience in managing backlogs, strong; trouble-shooting and organizational skills
- Background in engaging customers in a consulting capacity to fully understand and articulate the business requirements needed for successful design, development, and implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects.
Certified Application Developer
Certified Application Specialist
Certified Implementation Specialist
Certified System Administrator
- provided by Dice