Sr. Web Developer
About The Role
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Web Developer to join our growing marketing team. As a Sr. Web Developer, you will work directly with partners across the organization to ensure the highest level of quality in code, architecture and content production are maintained for Lattice’s web properties.
The ideal candidate has been a key developer for large websites, project managed regular code releases, content publishing, maintains a strong working knowledge of content management platforms, and the ability to convert our business objectives into dynamic web experiences that drive the goals of the organization.
The ideal candidate will also be an expert at WordPress development, comfortable with custom WordPress themes and plugins, and has prior experience working on a B2B or SaaS website.
- Develop and maintain Lattice.com built on WordPress CMS
- Drive the full stack development of our site: front-end, website infrastructure, API integrations and more
- Work closely with the brand design team to implement web designs and design best practices (eg accessibility standards) onto Lattice.com
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, code documentation, application performance and stability
- Have working knowledge of website tags and marketing automation tools (eg Marketo) and help keep the website connected to marketing tech stack
- Have working knowledge of domains, SSLs and DNS settings to help IT with website setup
- 5+ years of experience developing websites on WordPress or similar CMS
- Experience working with 3rd party apps and APIs like Marketo, Google Tag Manager etc
- A good understanding of accessibility and a willingness to advocate for it
- A brand mindset that gets excitement and joy out of telling stories in new ways and trying new things that haven’t been seen before on a SaaS website
- An appreciation of design and understanding of what goes into crafting a great user experience
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive 💪. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies. Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 4,200+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, and Asana.
What else does Lattice have to offer? We’re so glad you asked! We invest in our people’s personal and professional growth because that sort of growth begets business impact and personal fulfillment 🤗. We believe in the value of continued learning investments 🤓and reimbursements. We offer a competitive salary (including equity💸) and our benefits are thoughtful. We believe that taking the time for you is important and have a flexible vacation/time-off policy to prove it. We even incorporated Lattice “Recharge Days” 🔋to ensure you’re getting a break every month. Lattice has also implemented a 💻 remote-first hybrid model (team-dependent, you work from wherever makes you most comfortable). If that gets you excited, now is the perfect time to join; so bring your appetite for ownership and creation and help Lattice continue to grow! 🎉
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.