Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Senior Tax Associate is needed for a growing CPA Accounting firm!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Sydney Weaver
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $70,000 – $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Growing CPA firm is hiring for a Tax Associate and a Senior Tax Associate! If you are looking for a company that will invest, motivate and inspire you to aim high, this is it. Accounting, tax and consulting firm is hiring for an Accounting Associate! They are a solutions-based firm that keeps a positive space, always. They seek to add value to their clients, people, and culture…. both inside and outside of our office walls. This is an exciting opportunity to join a family of firms across multiple states with a lot of room for advancement.
The Associate and Senior Associate will work under the supervision of a Controller, Director, Manager and/or CPA. An Associate will support the firm’s clients in the duties listed below and provide support to the staff they work with. Some duties listed below are subject to the department the Associate primarily works in.
In this role, you will
- Process Federal and State compliance reporting
- Prepare individual and entity tax returns
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Perform general bookkeeping including payroll and account reconciliations
- Follow strict guidelines regarding file management and client confidentiality
- Regularly use Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Use QuickBooks
- Regularly use Thomson Reuters CS Professional Suite (Ultra Tax)
- Maintain a full schedule
- Input data, schedule required jobs and verify the data
- May assist in audits
- Other tasks as assigned
Why join us?
- Remote or Hybrid Options
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- TransAmerica GAP Benefits
- Aflac Supplemental Benefits
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Bonus Structure
- Incentive Program
- Development Program
- Company Wellness Program
Skills And Abilities
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and extremely organized
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to set priorities independently and skillfully juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced office
- Able to work as part of a team
- Service mentality
- Ability to put others first
- Great listener
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- Experience with a public accounting firm a plus
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!