Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
Westinghouse seeks a Senior Parts Engineer in our New Stanton facility to support the Westinghouse Parts Business. The New Stanton site works on projects to enhance plant safety and reliability by providing the instrumentation and control, pumps and motors, and electro-mechanical products and services that our customers require. This position will support spare parts for operating plant I&C products. This role is US Hybrid, with an expectation of 3 days working in the New Stanton, PA site with 2 days working from home.
- Prepare and review technical packages including drawings, specifications, and procurement requirements for various Instrumentation and control products
- Work effectively as part of a cross-functional team including quality engineering, supply chain management, marketing, customer service, and the supplier base
- Provide technical input during the proposal process
- Develop and/or maintenance of Material Master Data and Parts Baselines in SAP
- Determine critical equipment characteristics to support equipment qualification and commercial dedication activities
- Assist in the development of equipment qualification test procedures, evaluate test results and review final reports
- Prepare Commercial Dedication Instructions
- Develop engineered solutions to address obsolescence issues
- Provide engineering support to manufacturing and shop operations for a variety of products
Who You Are
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is required
- Proven knowledge and experience with I&C systems and components
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Previous experience in the nuclear industry, specifically in nuclear power plant safety/non-safety systems, IEEE Standards, and EPRI NP-5652
- A strong understanding of commercial dedication and equipment qualification requirements and processes
- SAP knowledge, especially production, requisitioning, and material master data management is desired
- Experience with writing technical requirements for the procurement of equipment and developing the input for these specifications
We Enable Our Delivery Of This Vision By Living Our Value System
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions.
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
The Following Are Representative Of What We Offer
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting http://www.westinghousenuclear.com .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
Get Connected With Westinghouse On Social Media
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube