Do you have a passion for marketing? Do you have the desire to lead and innovate in the latest marketing technology? Then you might be a fit for our Senior Marketing Technologist role! This person will leverage their technical expertise and a strategic mindset to be successful on the role. The Senior Marketing Technologist will work with differing percentages across analytics & insights, data strategy & activation, platform integration & activation, business & technology innovation, and leadership.
What You Will Be Doing
- Delivering insights from data sets in digital/media/eCommerce.
- Executing hands-on-keyboard for digital media, activating digital media brand building platforms to meet the needs of the business (digital presence, social, CRM, DTC, programmatic, etc.)
- Leading and managing innovation spaces in marketing technology to meet emerging needs in a business (IoT, new data sets, new platforms, etc.)
- Prioritizing & translating business requirements to systems requirements which also adhere to IT policies and security/privacy mandates.
- Engaging across marketing and media organizations typically from Assistant Brand Manager to Brand Director level.
- Leading creation of new business models and codification of processes and capabilities.
- Acting as a SPOC between marketing and IT and builds capability in the organization, from a regional to global scale.
- 5+ years of Previous experience working with Digital media & programmatic (DMPs), data technologies, Data Base Technologies.
- Experience in engaging and partnering with Leadership teams across the company to identify the right Technology and Digital Capabilities fit for the business.
- Proven Experience/Certifications related to digital marketing and/or media such as Google Analytics 360, Google Data Studio, Google Ads is desirable.
- Passion & experience in marketing and media including digital, eCommerce , CRM, Search, Web/Mobile, Media, and IoT
- Knowledge of Stewardship, Privacy, and Information security.
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a “can-do” attitude.