To Apply for this Job Click Here
OUR GOAL:Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a contract to hire opportunity for a Senior IT Project Manager who will manage, support and service project assignments through completion; to administer procedures and processes that measure and manage customer satisfaction; to identify, analyze and report trends; and to provide interpretation of report information and make recommendations for improvement.
**This position is Contract to Hire and Open to PREFERRED Dublin, OH; SECONDARY Memphis, TN; and Remote**
- Strong verbal and written communication; most of our day is spent on the phone.
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time and transition from one to another quickly.
- Meet deadlines.
- Self-directed and ability to manage time appropriately.
- Detail oriented/ strong organizational skills
- Analyze plan information to identify inconsistencies and need for clarification.
- Resolve problems/overcome challenges swiftly and creatively to the benefit of company and the client.
- Work well with others.
- People of every level.
- Internal and external
2-way communication skills:
- Explain complex concepts and ideas in a clear and credible manner that can also be influential as needed.
- Listen attentively to clients/consultants to understand needs (must haves and pain points)
- Listen attentively to team members to build support accomplish the overall goal.
- Effectively use varied communication vehicles: (verbal, written, body language)
- Ability to recognize issues and take action to resolve.
- Direct client interaction in the form of presentations, projects or process development is also a plus.
- The ability to resolves issues that arise involving client, when appropriate.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
- Prepares and manages project plans through completion.
- Provides data analysis, including identifying and recognizing trends across multiple offices for national client operations.
- Monitors and assesses data for accuracy and integrity.
- Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
- Assists Program Managers to resolve issues that arise.
- Delivers oral and written presentations of project results.
- Provides training to colleagues as needed.
- Helps to transition programs as needed.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organizations quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
Education & Licensing:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis and courses in Computer Sciences preferred.
- Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years of general business experience with emphasis on data analysis or planning.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
- Good knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of data analysis with strong Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To Apply for this Job Click Here