Who We Are
Cimpress Services’ central teams allow us to remain entrepreneurial; to stay small as we grow. These teams enable our businesses to remain laser-focused on their customers and build the tools and services that make Cimpress greater than the sum of our businesses. We are problem solvers. We are storytellers. We are forward thinking. We are relationship builders. We are responsible for company-wide activities like accounting, capital allocation, global tax planning, procurement, communicating with internal and external stakeholders and protecting the company through compliance and risk management. We’re evolving our processes and technology to support Cimpress’ rapid growth.
We are looking for a Senior Instructional Designer to join our Remote-First Learning & Development team.
What You Will Do
- Programming: Lead learning programs and projects. Assesses, designs, develops, implements, and evaluates asynchronous eLearnings (innovative learning activities, collaborative exercises, videos, courses/programs, and learning paths) and virtual ILT (instructor lead trainings) for our global Remote-First team members that result in the development of skills and abilities and align with Cimpress & Vista remote-first goals, behaviors, and operating principles
- Programming: Utilize our learning management system (360Learning) and web-based content creation tools (Microsoft Office Suite, Genially, VEED, etc.) for the development of online based remote-first learning programs
- Facilitation: Design and facilitate synchronous remote-first courses or webinars virtually
- Project Management: Filter and prioritize incoming remote-first training and learning requests, scope the project, create a delivery timeline, and execute
- Business Enablement and Engagement: Act as a proactive and productive partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts to increase the creation and usage of learning resources
- Reporting and Analysis: Evaluate and analyze participant feedback and key metrics available through LMS to measure the effectiveness of deliverables for continuous improvement
- As needed, assist L&D Coordinator(s) with day-to-day tool administration (learning management system, content creation tools, knowledge management tools, and content libraries)
At Cimpress, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Experience creating learning and development programming and eLearnings – please provide a URL when applying
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability to perform comprehensive needs analysis and use critical thinking skills to problem solve
- Knowledge of how to utilize a learning management system and web-based tools (content creation and Microsoft Suite)
- Knowledge and skills in project planning and project management. Experience with program strategy, end to end delivery
- Skills in leveraging effective working relationships and influencing key stakeholders in support of business goals
Nice to Have:
- Skilled in communication (Writing, proof-reading, editing, and collaboration)
- Has the ability to work independently (Detail oriented, balance multiple project/tasks, meet deadlines, and quickly learn new systems)
- Ability to receive and act on feedback
- Experienced using data and metrics to track, trend and evaluate impact
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Being at Cimpress means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Cimpress adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Cimpress also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it’s safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cimpress is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.