We are looking for a Business Intelligence and Data Visualization Senior Associate who will build develop and maintain the reporting infrastructure, the business intelligence, and the data visualization to deliver campaign reporting insights as well as competitive insights. In this role, he/she will be responsible to retrieve, compile, cleanse and transform data to create the intelligence layer leading to analysis and optimize media investments.
- Collect data requirements from client teams including the Marketing Intelligence & Science team to understand the measurement framework, the most critical metrics to implement for database build and business logic for data stitching
- Manage data provisioning
- Define the taxonomy for the activation team to implement to ease data retrieval
- Manage the retrieving, compiling, and formatting of large volumes of data (ETL)
- Manage data cleansing
- Assist in the set-up of the clients’ environment (Cloud infrastructure and data lakes)
- Assist in the build and development of custom databases on the reporting platform
- Assist in the strategy and development of the data visualization layer of the business intelligence platforms (Tableau) for insight generation for use in campaign monitoring and optimization
- Help the development of automated QA processes to ensure data accuracy and timeliness
- Communicate technical terms to non-technical people and help them understand why change might be required to achieve a specific goal or to complete a project
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or related field OR equivalent professional work experience
- 1 – 3 years’ of work experience in data management, data visualization and data analytics preferably in a marketing and/or media agency
- Experience in database structure work and in building dashboards with Tableau and/or Power BI, Google Data Studio, Datorama, Domo is required; knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation is a plus
- Experience with Alteryx for business logic design required as well as ability to operate in Cloud environment (Azure. GCP, AWS, IBM data cloud pack)
- Experience working with SQL or Python
- Experience with digital data from ad serving platforms (e.g. Google Campaign Manager, Other adservers), campaign planning tools (e.g. Prisma, Lumina, MediaOcean), website analytics software (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), paid search engine marketing data sources (e.g. Adwords, Marin, …) and others is strongly preferred
- Strong speaking and written professional communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Strategic Thinker & Doer
- Curious and excited to learn
- High sense of accountability and ownership
- Collaborative with a partnership mindset
Wavemaker is a new kind of global agency delivering world-class solutions through media, content and technology. 7,600 Wavemakers in 90 countries with $33B in billings create transformative solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We always believe there is a better way to grow our client and our people. We do this by positively provoking growth for our clients and people. We work with clients to help them grow and shape their consumers’ brand decisions and experiences through media, content, and technology.
We have one single attitude – Positive Provocation. Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We always make sure we have each other’s backs through our inclusive culture.
We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it’s not easy, but if it’s in you, we will get it out of you. Our attitude of Positive Provocation is enabled by:
- The deep Knowledge we have of our clients’ business
- The confidence to Challenge what’s gone before
- The Support to go further than we thought possible
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
Reference ID: oJ5xjfwo