The Strategic Account Services (SAS) organization is seeking a Senior Account Manager to help shape the future of the program The Senior Account Manager role is focused on driving business growth for some of the most influential sellers on the Amazon platform, ensuring Selling Partner satisfaction by delivering a high level of service through strategic insights and relentlessly high operational standards. In this role, you will be the influencer building and executing strategic joint business plans with your Selling Partners and collaborating with them to explore innovative ways to identify and execute new selection, merchandising, and operational improvement opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess strong client management skills with the keen ability to identify and prioritize the right inputs and outputs to deliver on agreed service levels. They will be able to manage multiple workflows in a fast-paced work environment and actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives. Above all, they should demonstrate a high level of ownership and the ability to deal with ambiguity. They are agile, inventive, and an advocate for their Selling Partners experience on the Amazon platform. If you are interested in growing Amazon’s leading brands, then we’re interested in you.
Roles And Responsibilities
Account Managers are responsible for driving Selling Partner business growth and delivering a positive experience with our program. The key responsibilities of a Senior Account Manager include but are not limited to:
Selling Partner Support And Business Growth
- Identify, action and/or provide advice on how to improve business input metrics that drive growth and improve end customer experience
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional operational support to all Selling Partners within a specified SLA.
- Drive results in a cross functional environment.
- Oversee key activities that are underway for a Selling Partner, including following up and escalating as appropriate to get resolution in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using centralized resources, policies and procedures.
Selling Partner Relationship Management
- Build strong relationships with your Selling Partners; be a trusted advisor and the single Point of contact for their issues, questions, requests, escalations, and concerns.
- Liaise with other internal departments as necessary to resolve Selling Partner issues and questions quickly and with high quality.
- Teach Selling Partners how to be more successful on Amazon through education on available tools, policies, and relevant growth opportunities leveraging related Amazon programs and products.
Program Process Excellence
- Act as a thought leader in defining success criteria and understand business needs of Selling Partners in an ever-changing business environment.
- Assist with the definition and design of tools, standard operating procedures and processes of Selling Partner Services.
- Identify, quantify, and define feature enhancements and new products to improve Amazon product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years professional experience with a focus in relationship management and negotiation skills
- Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytic skills and expertise in Excel.
- Demonstrated ability in learning tools and processes, effectively utilizing them for service delivery.
- Strong service mindset and ability to use metrics to measure service levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses.
- 5+ years’ experience in account management, sales, marketing, buying, or customer service delivery in related industries like retail, telecom, technology or hospitality
- E-commerce experience preferred
- Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1626564