Who We Are
For over 60 years, we have curated a unique marketplace filled with inspiring finds for the home decorator, entertainer, and gifter. From international foods and hand-picked wine and beverages to artisan furniture and on-trend dcor, we offer a high-quality assortment at a great value you wont find anywhere else.
And, while diversity of product is critical to our success as a retail brand, it is our culture of diversity and belonging that allows us to thrive as a team. Each and every individual’s contributions and unique perspective matter and inspire us to be inclusive, collaborative, open-minded, adaptable, honest, and respectful.
What Youll Do
Join our seasonal team and together we’ll bring our customers a holiday filled with surprises!
You will be responsible for a variety of duties including customer service and making the shopping experience fun and memorable for our customer:
- Share your passion and knowledge for our products and help customers find the perfect anything.
- Checkout customer in store and buy online pick up in store purchases.
- Maintain merchandising, pricing, signing and sales floor replenishment standards.
- Participate in processing freight and truck unload as needed.
- Contribute to a safe shopping environment.
What Youll Bring
- A can-do attitude and commitment to contributing to a collaborative, open minded, adaptable, honest, and respectful culture.
- Retail experience a plus but not required.
- Excellent communication & time management skills.
- Ability to initiate a conversation.
- Minimum Age 16 years.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Why We Love It
- Flexible scheduling to support your work life balance.
- Up to 30% associate discount at World Market.
- A fun and supportive work environment where you feel welcome and safe.
- A culture of inclusion that empowers you to be your best authentic self.
- Eligible associates offered Medical and Dental Insurance, Vision Coverage, 401(k) Savings Plan, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance and more.
Hourly Pay Range is $16.00-$16.50
Part time associates are eligible to participate in the Companys 401(k) retirement savings plan after working 250 hours within their first three (3) months of employment.
Benefits for full-time employment on the first of the month following 30 days of continuous employment include offerings for programs including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending, Commuter Benefits and Employee Assistance.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of World Market, LLC. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.