Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will support Pantheon’s growth by building the operational engine that powers our sales teams. You will help drive critical sales processes that optimize business performance, design & build go-to-market reporting, and own key operational tasks to manage the business. You should be a self-starter, with the ability to work efficiently, anticipate issues and take initiative to solve them.
The ideal candidate possesses a background in sales operations; experience working with SaaS sales teams a plus. This role requires someone who is an analytical thinker. Must have working knowledge of the Salesforce CRM and Google Sheets / Excel (Familiarity with BI tools a plus!).
- Contribute to management of core operational activities and processes including territory planning, quota development, performance management & data issue resolution
- Execute initiatives designed to optimize sales team efficiency and productivity
- Develop a deep understanding of the underlying data architecture / tech stack to leverage for sales performance reporting
- Assist with development of reporting materials, dashboards and ad hoc data requests
- Support managers to drive improvements to reporting tools, methods, and processes utilized by the team to increase access to critical metrics
- Proactively monitor and maintain high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
What You Bring To The Table
- 1-3 years of experience in an operations or analyst role (SaaS & start-up experience preferred)
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop actionable solutions
- Advanced knowledge of the Salesforce CRM, Excel (Google Sheets), Asana or project management software, and other sales productivity tools
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact t firstname.lastname@example.org . Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.