Audacy Los Angeles is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Assistant position. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate. Must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide administrative support functions for Account Executives and Sales Managers.(pulling invoices etc.)
- Review and enter sales orders into industry standard software (Wide Orbit Traffic)
- Prepare and send pre logs and post logs to agencies and advertisers
- Handle creative changes for clients and send scripts to our production teams.
- Engage with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
- Assist with various sales projects and pull various sales reports (airchecks, tapscan schedules etc)
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 2 years experience clerical experience; previous media experience preferred.
- Eager to learn
- Critical thinking & reading comprehension skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Position requires knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Google Sheets) is a plus.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- High school graduate; college preferred.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com , Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.