Competitive earnings potential: $16 – $20/hour average– >includes an hourly base wage plus UNCAPPED commissions on WRITTEN Sales
Are you outgoing and energetic?
Are you looking for a place to make a great living AND make a difference?
Do you have a passion for helping people and appreciate a comfortable, well-designed home?
A Sales career with La-Z-Boy furniture may be just what you are looking for!
At La -Z-Boy we are committed to improving our customers lives by helping them transform their houses into homes. Sales and Design Representatives at La-Z-Boy Furniture are paid hourly plus commission on written sales with NO COMMISSION CAP. Our average retail sales representatives earn over $42,000/year with top performers earning over $60k. As a LaZBoy furniture sales representative, you will also enjoy excellent benefits including
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401k with match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training
Our Retail Sales Representatives bring a wide variety of sales and non-sales-related experience. We have previous high school and college athletes, hotel/restaurant associates, retail managers, stay-at-home parents returning to work and much more! We hire for ambition, attitude and ethics then train for furniture knowledge and sales process. We have the BEST customers in the world and are very selective about who we trust to care for them.
What Is Important To Us In a Sales Representative
- A willingness and ability to learn quickly, follow proven processes and care deeply about helping people.
- Commitment to bringing your best self to work every day.
- Ability to bounce back from rejection and not take it personally.
- Self-discipline – excellent self and time management – must be proactive and driven.
- A go-getter balanced with ethical caring.
- Professional dress and appearance
- Available evenings, weekends, and most holidays – we’re closed Christmas, Thanksgiving & Easter!
- Clean criminal background – our team member and customer safety is important
- La-Z-Boy is a drug-free workplace
- La-Z-Boy is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
If you are serious about making a great living helping people love their homes, apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
La-Z-Boy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy and commitment to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. La-Z-Boy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected] or call (734) 242-1444. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under law, please CLICK HERE.