YOUR JOB IS MORE THAN A JOB
Why a Great Place to Work At LCMC Health
We help you to lean into your calling by leaning in with you, ensuring you have the resources to do your job as only you can. And that begins with receiving the support you need to thrive and grow, which looks different for each person. Living out our commitment to inclusion requires providing benefits that are as diverse and unique as our workforce. Its a responsibility we take seriously. Because we dont just serve the New Orleans communitywere at the beating heart of it. Whether by offering community health services or making medical innovations more accessible, LCMC Health is bringing a culture of wellness to the communities that matter to you. When you know youre making an authentic impact, you give a little extra to every day as a person, with your team, in your communityand thats one of the reasons why youll be a perfect fit at LCMC Health, where giving a little something extra is at the heart of everything we do.
Days (United States of America)
LCMC Health is a community.
Our people make health happen. While our NOLA roots run deep, our branches are the vessels that carry our mission of bringing the best possible care to every person and parish in Louisiana and beyond and put a little more heart and soul into healthcare along the way. Celebrating authenticity, originality, equity, inclusion and a little come on in attitude is the foundation of LCMC Healths culture of everyday extraordinary
Childrens Hospital, at the heart of LCMC Healths incredible community of care, has been the go-to hospital for expert childrens health, wellness, and one-of-a-kind care in Louisiana and the Gulf Coast. Learn more about Childrens Hospitals 40+ specialties and our national ranking by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Children’s Hospital
Your extras (Our Core Values)
- Deliver healthcare with heart.
- Give people a reason to smile.
- Put a little love in your work.
- Be honest and real, but with compassion.
- Bring some lagniappe into everything you do.
- Forget one-size-fits-all, think one-of-a-kind care.
- See opportunities, not problems its all about perspective.
- Cheerlead ideas, differences, and each other.
- Love what makes you, you – because we do
You are welcome here.
LCMC Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Simple things make the difference.
- To get started, take your time to fully and accurately complete the application for employment. Incomplete applications get bogged down and are often eliminated due to missing information.
- To ensure quality care and service, we may use information on your application to verify your previous employment and background.
- To keep our career applications up-to-date, applications are inactive after 6 months and, therefore, require a new application for employment to be completed.
- To expedite the hiring process, proof of citizenship or immigration status will be required to verify your lawful right to work in the United States.