“This position is a career launchpad in one of the most vital and exciting areas in the company! The exposure to pricing and revenue growth management philosophies will prove to be invaluable in building a sturdy foundation for future success!”-Revenue Growth Manager
- selected candidate will be hired into job title: RGM Execution Specialist
Meaningful Work From Day One
The Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Execution Specialist is a key team member focused on enabling the utilization of Vistaar PSM (price structure management) and RM (reimbursement management across the US regions. RGM Execution Specialist is an expert user of the platform who maintains a thorough understanding of the pricing/discounting environment across all markets, and working together with the relevant local market resources (B-F and distributor), is responsible for accurate and timely price structures and reimbursements processes.
RGM Execution Specialist is responsible for updating Vistaar PSM and Combo Planning for markets in need of additional resources to enable the market/distributor to utilize Vistaar RM for discounting calculation, validation and payment. This role also provides support for DA processing while Vistaar RM is being fully implemented
RGM Execution Specialist also supports the general administration and maintenance of the platform (including testing and rolling out of all platform enhancements) as well as providing support for non-Vistaar reimbursement processes across markets.
What You Can Expect
- Support local teams with creation of/updating price structures, ensuring price structures/deal levels are up-to-date and reflective of market conditions.
- Support local teams with maintenance of combo planning, ensuring combos are planned and reflective of the date available.
- Update shelf price and deal mix.
- Ensure Price Structures represent current COGS.
- Support geographies with discounting invoice process, including detailed tracking and confirmation of invoice/deal level details vs. agreed upon support levels, utilizing the Vistaar solutions. Discounting invoice process may also include responsibilities outside of the Vistaar system, depending on timing of systems rollout and data availability.
- Maintain the highest level of expertise (systems administrator) in B-F price structures and reimbursements platform (Vistaar).
- Maintain a thorough understanding of pricing and discounting environment across markets, including but not limited to understanding discounting levers allowed/used in each market by distributor, pricing calendar/filing deadlines, etc..
- Troubleshoot systems issues, coordinating with end-users, IT, Vistaar and VIP.
- Serve as key contact for testing platform enhancements as rolled out by Vistaar.
- Assist with training end-users on all Vistaar platforms.
- Support ongoing resolution of any exceptions arising from system generated discounting reimbursements process, which includes troubleshooting data issues across the relevant parties by working closely with local teams (distributor and B-F), our external service provides (Vistaar, VIP) and other B-F teams (IT, Global Stats).
- Support other process improvements and systems/tools implementations related to improving BF value chain analytics.
What Exactly Are We Looking For?
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years of industry and/or business experience or equivalent education/experience combination.
- Strong systems skills (Vistaar, MS Office, SAP).
- Ability to effectively and independently manage multiple projects.
- Effective planning and organization in a high volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to perform work with accuracy, with attention to detail and within established time frames.
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple geographies.
What Sets You Apart?
- Finance or accounting experience
- Vistaar experience
- Consumer goods experience
Locations considered for this opening:
B-F Regional office in Dallas, TX or Irvine, CA
Locations in the Central or Pacific time zone within the US for a remote work from home set-up
This position is posted with multiple locations, you only need to apply to one of the postings to be considered for all locations and/or the remote work option.
B-F can employ a remote worker in the majority of the states in the US, however if you are located in one of the following states, relocation would be required. VT, RI ,CT ,NJ ,DE ,WI ,MN, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, LA, MS, NM, AZ, UT, OR, AK, HI
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Finance
Req ID: JR-00004022