Retail Sales Associate – Part-time
We invest in our people and continuously work towards fostering an inspirational, inclusive, and innovative culture, so that every team member has a true sense of belonging. We help people confidently express their true selves so they can be their best.
We Have Immediate Openings – Start Right Away!
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible schedules to meet your availability!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous employee discount on first purchase
- Ongoing discounts on purchase made at any Tailored Brands store.
What You Bring
- Customer service – or as we call it – culture of customer-obsession by being customer-ready and delivering a world-class experience every day
- Desire to learn and adapt to new programs
- Ability to work well and consult with retail sales associates at all levels and contribute to a positive work environment
Our Retail Sales Associates are responsible for all aspects of the customer experience within multiplebusinesses (retail, rental, custom, and omni-channel) within a store location including, but not limited to:
- Engage as a member of a high-performing team through trust, commitment, and a focus on results.
- Build a relationship with your customer from greeting through post-sale contact.
- Consistently demonstrate the benchmark selling techniques for retail sales, custom clothing sales, and special occasion rentals.
- Continuously encourage and participate in team selling and positively impact the achievement of the store sales volume and metrics goals.
- Assist with visually merchandising, set up, and other store-related projects, as well as conducting merchandise stock counts.
- Handle the cash register, as a cashier, at the point of sale in the store.
- Ability to stand and walk for the majority of work shift, frequently bend, squat and twist, lift up to 50 lbs., climb a ladder to reach merchandise and or supplies, and see and distinguish between fabric patterns and colors.
You may have the opportunity to voluntarily work between multiple store or site locations, and across multiple brands.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other protected status under the law.
Work Locations: 04108 Apache Mall 1200 12th St Sw Suite #1005 Rochester 55902
Organization: Men’s Wearhouse