Alluvion is recruiting for Retail Admin Assistants for onsite positions in Fort Lauderdale, Hialeah, North Miami, and Miami Florida. This opportunity will be working with consumers, scheduling appointments, and coordinating their visit while in the center. This job operates in a professional office environment with constant contact with consumers in a face-to-face setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment and technology such as computers, iPad, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Organization and attention to detail
• Proficient with computers, electronics, MS office (Word, Outlook/Email, Instant Messenger)
• Customer service
• Build brand rapport and relationships. Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with team and consumers through mutual respect, trust, understanding and tact and health conflict resolution.
• Customer Focus. Committed to providing an exceptional experience for the visitor and acting with their interests in mind by understanding their needs, creating positive defining moments and leveraging resources to deliver on promises and commitments.
• Displaying Technical Expertise. Effectively applies specialized knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Team work and collaboration. Selflessly supports and contributes to center team and consumers.
• Prior customer service experience working in a fast paced environment with face-to-face contact with the general public.
o Examples: consumers, customers, patients, buyers or attendees.
o Example industries: banking, insurance, hospitality, retail, healthcare, event planning.
• Must be technologically savvy. Able to use an iPad, lap top, computer and be proficient with MS office, navigating the internet and keyboarding (type).
• Experience managing schedules and calendars.
• Experience working with the general public including seniors/older adults.