Location & Flexibility
Our Resource Management Analyst role will be an integral part of our leadership at WillowTree. To help retain our deep culture of collaboration both among ourselves and our clients, this role will maintain either a remote presence (Work from Anywhere) OR an in-office presence in a hybrid (Work From Near) capacity from our Charlottesville, Virginia office.
Learn more about Work From Near and Work From Anywhere
This position will be required on a temporary basis from June through September.
Who We Are
WillowTree is one of the largest independent digital consultancies in the US providing strategy, research, design, and engineering services to Fortune 500 companies all over the world. Some of WillowTree’s current clients include HBO, Hilton, Anheuser-Busch, PepsiCo, and more.
As a Resource Management Analyst at WillowTree, you’ll collaborate with the resource management team at our company to facilitate project team staffing and schedules. You’ll provide ownership over project data integrity in our resourcing software and gain insight into both the micro and macro decisions of Business Operations at WillowTree. You’ll get a bird’s eye view of a fast growing and well established business.
We understand our responsibility to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive place within the tech industry, while pushing to make our industry more representative. Because of this responsibility, we need candidates who value diversity and inclusion through their work, team collaboration, or mentorship. So in your cover letter, we encourage you to reflect on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Maintain and enforce the data accuracy within our internal business tools used for managing project staffing and finance operations
- Support delivery teams in communicating allocation requests and decisions
- Updates reports for the resource management team that communicate insights like utilization trends, unallocated resource reporting, and staffing needs
- Keeps the business aligned on project delays and updates by communicating with different stakeholders on the finance, project delivery, and resource management teams.
- 2+ years of experience in a data management or administrative role
- You can adapt to shifting priorities and make informed decisions
- Ability to manage spreadsheet tools such as Excel or Google Sheets
- A high level of empathy and curiosity
- Experience working in a resourcing role or with technical projects (understanding of the SDLC, allocating software projects)
- Expertise with Enterprise Resource Management software or similar
- Previous Project Coordination or Management experience
- Experience transforming data into insights
Even if you don’t have expertise in all of the qualifications listed, we value new perspectives and backgrounds and encourage you to apply. We’re committed to building a diverse company that reflects the diversity of our users. We’re committed to growth-mindset.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Diverse teams build better products. We acknowledge that the tech industry especially lacks opportunity for those who are of non-traditional backgrounds and in underrepresented groups. In order to create the best products for everyone, we know that it’s important for our team to reflect the diversity of our users, and we are committed to being the change we want to see.